QA1 REV Series performance driveshafts with 1350 Series U-joints are lighter, stiffer and stronger than aluminum, steel and other carbon fiber driveshafts, all while providing dramatic safety benefits. Designed for vehicles with up to 2000 HP with a max rated torque of 1500 lb*ft, these carbon fiber driveshafts are offered in a 3.2" or 3.7 diameter with several lengths and slip yoke options to fit a variety of popular applications.
- Utilizes an exclusive 3M Matrix Resin
- Precision CNC machined forged yokes that are specially developed for QA1's 11-step bonding procedure
- 1350 U-joints are high-strength alloy and provide durability and high torque capacity for maximum strength
- Harmonic tested to ensure NVH requirements
- Precision balanced to ensure smooth, vibration-free operation
- Torsion tested and serialized
- Meets SFI 43.1 specifications
HOW TO MEASURE DRIVESHAFT LENGTH.
our driveshafts come with new slip yokes I suggest you first order the
driveshaft. We will ship you a new slip yoke to install in the transmission.
Take your measurement, return the new yoke with the measurements in writing,
and we will make the shaft and then return it to you fully assembled and
When making your measurements the car must be at its normal ride
height. Measure on the floor. DO NOT measure with the wheels hanging down from
a hoist or jack stands. The proper measurement must be taken as if the car is
fully loaded and running down the road to insure proper driveshaft length.
Install the new yoke into the back of the transmission, push it all the way in,
then pull it back 1.0. With the help of a friend measure the center to center
of the front u-joint and the rear u-joint on the differential. It is sometimes
difficult to guess where the centerline of a u-joint is. By moving to the rear
of the slip yoke u-joint and measuring to the rear of the differential u-joint
it is the same as measuring center to center.
You must fax or write us with the
proper centerline to centerline dimension and your signature.